Usage Policy for digital materials from the museum:
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Please contact email@example.com to request permission to reuse or adapt these images.
The International Outbreak Museum is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
In short, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to this museum, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the museum endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.